Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm still here!

I am not going to be able to post for the next few weeks.  My National Board project is due at the end of March and I am completely overwhelmed with work to do for it and for my job.  I just spent 4 hours at the library writing and editing after a day of teaching where I was called a few choice names in Spanish (which they thought I didn't know) and broke up a fight... I'm exhausted and running to my comfort dish--fried eggs, soy sauce, and sesame oil with rice (or in this case quinoa, amaranth and wild rice).  I have so many great recipes including citrus tilapia, butternut squash cranberry rice, turkey nachos for dinner, and the most amazing GF oatmeal cookies so please check in periodically and when I start writing again you will know I'm done with my project!

No comments: